We are looking for Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, and Team Leaders to be a part of the adidas retail teams in the Gold Coast!
Are you an experienced retailer potentially looking for a new start with a brand that aligns with your lifestyle? We are looking for experienced retail leaders who maintain high standards of themselves and their staff. We have retail store management opportunities across our Gold Coast, QLD stores. The Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, and Team Leaders (3IC) will be expected to lead from the front, inspire success in all areas of people management and store management. In addition to the frontline management roles, we are also looking for Stockroom Specialists.
• Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI’s, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
• Effectively managing all retail operations within a fashion store environment
• Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
• Maintaining VM and store presentation to adidas standards.
• To be successful in your application, you will have enjoyed a high level of success in a similar position; consistently achieving budgeted sales and all net margin/operating overheads/operating profit KPI’s.
• You will be able to effectively communicate all the key financial budgets and actuals and the quarterly plans and priorities that will deliver financial risks and opportunities.
• You will understand how to maintain appropriate quantity and quality of inventory to drive the achievement of financial and brand objectives, display leadership qualities that represent the benchmark to which the entire adidas store team operates and establish targets and manage performance in all operational KPI’s accordingly.
• Finally, you will ensure conversion rates are in place – selling skills development, product knowledge, peak period rostering, and customer service standards.
Assistant Store Manager/ Team Leader (3IC)
To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales background with a proven track record of success in a similar retail leadership or supervisory position, consistently leading a team to achieve budgeted sales. You will be motivated, energetic, passionate about achievement and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Experience in following will be highly regarded:
• Leadership experience in retail sales of men’s/women’s apparel or sports footwear
• Visual Merchandising
The Stockroom Specialist is responsible for our operations & logistics function within our adidas store. The role is fast-paced and will suit an organized, efficient and pro-active candidate.
• Accepting & receipting all new stock, ensuring it is on the shop floor within 24 hours
• Ensuring daily replenishment of shop floor is accurate & efficient
• Managing all logistics of the stock room including layout and staff when required
• Ensuring all receipting, transfers and orders are completed accurately
• Any errors or anomalies in stock control are investigated and corrected within 24 hours
• Managing the Stocktake process over the 12 month period including weekly cycle counts
• Work with the Store Manager in maintaining stock on hand targets within key categories
• Lead by example on the shop floor in providing exceptional customers service when required
To be successful in your application, you will have strong retail stock control experience in a fast-paced retail environment, be passionate about providing operational and logistical leadership in a fast-paced retail business.
Experience in following will also be highly regarded:
• Previous experience using ALS
• Retail Stock Control or night fill experience
In brief, these are high performance positions that will be very visible to the rest of the business. We are seeking people who share our passion for sport, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand and prioritise a supportive, unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the roles you will be required to have availability to work full time retail hours across weekdays and weekends.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia as no relocation or Visa support is provided.
If you're interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia.
How do I apply?
adidas Retail Careers http://www.adidasretailjobs.com/
adidas Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to Agency's: Please note that adidas will not accept any unsolicited call's or CV's regarding this role