Chief Executive Officer
Our client is a premium player in the alcoholic beverages sector. With a world class distillery with significant production capacity, the brand itself has a unique position allowing it to penetrate the category in the local Australian and international on and off premise channel. With an incredible story of growth thus far, the brand is a multiple gold winner in international awards and has a creative, fresh and approachable brand proposition. Further to this, they are well funded and have an unrelenting focus on quality and growth, as well a unique culture that is entrepreneurial and agile, yet through its partnerships and the board, has a blue-chip multinational company mentality.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will play a pivotal role in driving the organisation to becoming a leader in their category globally, transforming into one of the most effective sales and marketing organisations in their category, and the world of Australian food and drink brands. The role will involve:
* Leadership of the executive team including Operations, Sales, Marketing, E Commerce, Events, Finance, HR
* Lead the transformation globally to drive a consumer first mindset via channel and trade marketing category plans
* Transform the company from a "craft" brand into a compelling consumer brand that resonates in US, Europe and Australian markets.
* Ensure the organisation's values and mission are upheld.
* Provide the Board with accurate and timely reporting.
* Regular budget monitoring and profit and loss responsibility
* Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders including customers and suppliers
You must have had a track record of running an organization in packaged beverages or food, but ideally in the alcoholic sector. Other key components include:
* Had full P&L responsibility
* Experience in export markets (USA)
* Have reported to a board
* Experienced in championing consumer insights into meaningful outcomes
* Sales and Marketing functional experience
* Can inspire and bring an energetic and transformative leadership style
* Exposure to the production / manufacturing process of an FMCG brand
* Agile and entrepreneurial
What's in It for You?
* Attractive remuneration package and incentive scheme
* The opportunity to create a global brand
* Agile, entrepreneurial culture with global mindset
* Resources for deep investment in international growth
Please refer to the above section in regards to the requirements of the role.
A cover letter is required outlining your experience in:
- Running an organization in packaged beverages, food, or alcoholic sector
- P&L responsibility and working with a board
- Experience in export markets
- Sales & Marketing experience
If you feel there is a fit based on the criteria, please feel free to contact Nick Hindhaugh, Managing Partner from Six Degrees Executive on 03 86133522 and click on the link to apply.