About the Company
Join a Global FMCG manufacturer in Western Sydney for a 3 month fixed term contract opportunity. You will assist the National HSE Manager with two specific projects with an opportunity to extend the contract.
About the Role
3 month fixed term contract role to manage two specific projects with the HSE function for the large FMCG manufacturing site.
* Create a LOTO program; formalising the procedures, creating training modules, conducting training across the site, create documentation and risk assessments.
* Creating a number of risk assessments for the production lines as the require updating
Skills & Experience
It is important that you can commit to a three-month contract role, with a business that will provide exposure to a global best practice environment with an appetite for continuous improvement. You need to have most of the below criteria:
* Tertiary or TAFE qualification in Environmental, Health and Safety Management
* LOTO and Risk Assessment creation
* Global manufacturing company business structures with multiple stakeholders and systems ideal
How to Apply
* Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion
* Immediate start available