[we're hiring for both full-time and casual roles]
Brosa is a new breed of direct-to-consumer brand that is disrupting the $14 billion Australian home and living retail industry by putting the digital experience front and center.
As one of Australia's most innovative businesses, we are on a mission to help our customers create a beautiful home effortlessly. Brosa means 'smile' in Icelandic: our very first products were raw and natural, inspired by the design philosophies of that region. We've since expanded our range, but our emphasis on delivering fresh designs and inspiration, accessible pricing, and unmatched customer experiences both online and offline remains front and center. Brosa is changing the face of how Australians furnish their homes.
It's an exciting time in our company's journey, and you'll be joining an award-winning team: we've been named #9 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and #6 in AFR Fast Starters. Brosa is also backed by Australia's most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds including AirTree Ventures and Bailador Technology Investments, who are behind iconic companies including Canva, Petcircle, Expert360, Ebay Australia, Ticketek.
We're now on the search for an Interior Stylist (Full Time) to join the Brosa family and propel our next stage of growth.
Based in Alexandria, our small-format studio showroom is appointment only. The 1-on-1 consultation provides the time and attention needed between stylist + client to furnish their homes, as painlessly as possible.
- Leading our clients on their journey in the Studio, to create a beautiful home effortlessly. Building a vision for clients through product selection and pairing, including creating mood boards.
- Contributing to Studio sales targets and Brosa’s overall vision
- Providing expert advice to clients on the full range of Brosa products and services especially the in house and online design services
- Being an ambassador for the brand – you will be the face of Brosa offline, bringing the brand to life for the clients
- Providing your expert product knowledge in an engaging manner and answering specific client queries to offer solutions to the client's furnishing needs
- Providing support for the Studio Lead
- Hosting open days and special promotional events
- Day-to-day maintenance of the Studio
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES?
- A passion for retail and interiors, product & design
- Previous experience with consultative or retail sales roles with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and customer feedback scores
- Excellent customer communication skills - written, on the phone and in person with the ability to prioritise a client's needs in a fast paced, ever-changing, high pressure environment
- A self-starter who has creative ideas on how to better serve our clients and isn't afraid to suggest them
- Enthusiastic, open and honest
- Tech savvy and fast to learn new programs/systems
- Available to work both weekend days is a must
BONUS TO HAVE:
- Degree or diploma in an Interiors/design related course
- Previous experience in the furniture industry
On Offer to You
- Access to the AirTree Ventures and Bailador Technology Investments network which covers some of Australia's best startups : Canva, Petcircle, Expert360, Prospa, Siteminder and more
- Awesome product discounts on all items sold on the Brosa website
- Annual salary package and annual salary reviews + monthly reward incentives
- Regular individual and team reward & recognition celebrations
- Investment in your personal development
- Friday TED-style talks from internal and external speakers
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We commonly refer to our team as a family and work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. To foster a vibrant workspace we have various initiatives including Friday Ted-style talks from internal and external speakers (we call it Flocktalk), allowances for attending conferences and workshops.
When looking for our next generation of Brosa Family members we look for five core Brosa Family Values:
- Curious, Problem Solvers - Solving problems are at the centre of what we do every day and we relish overcoming them. We are driven by a natural curiosity to learn new skills, discover fresh ideas and seek out greater possibilities because what we do matters!
- Design to Deliver - Our customers are our business. Which is why we obsess over them. We seek to design solutions that win their trust and loyalty. Such a task is never easy so we focus on designing high quality products, services and processes that raise the bar. Ultimately delivering a customer experience of the highest standard.
- We own this together - Ownership is not a dirty word. In fact we thrive on stepping up to challenges and delivering. We all have a role to play in our shared vision. Every person acts on behalf of the entire company. Sometimes this will be outside our own team but we never say "that's not my job". It's all part of being a family.
- Dream big, Think big - Thinking small results in staying small. To truly make change, we believe in having a big vision. To inspire a bold direction. Our family are always seeking to grow. We understand that change is constant but by thinking creatively and intelligently we discover smarter ways to make big visions come true.
- Different is Normal - We don't want to be different, we just are. Having diversity is our strength. It means we think differently, uniquely and bigger. This drives fresh ideas, new ways of working and innovation.