Tranquil Travel Service is located at 83 Currie Street, Adelaide SA 5000. The capital city of South Australia is simply enchanting, a treasure trove of shopping, fine arts, gastronomy and outdoor activity. Adelaide is the heart of the world’s opal industry, selling gorgeous stones from South Australian mines.
A Marketing Manager in Tranquil Travel Service Pty Ltd manages the day to day marketing activities of the organisation, sales channel in north China, and long term marketing strategy for the company.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- driving and increasing operational sales in Northern China region;
- leading a small team;
- developing and delivering impeccable retail marketing campaigns and promotions that stretch beyond standard objectives and extend through to social marketing, brand development and PR.
- managing the Company’s retail brand;
- engaging in above the line (ATL) marketing communications including advertising in the media;
- engaging in below the line (BTL) marketing communications including sales promotions , personal selling, direct marketing and public relations activities.
- ATL/BTL marketing communications;
- establishing a strong partnership management with Asian business partners, the overseas Chinese agency and engaging with senior stakeholders in China and South Australia;
- establishing new marketing plans and tour packages for high end tourist market;
- promoting South Australia inbound tours and programmes into the Northern China region; and
- establishing a good relationship with organisations in the education industry especially in relation to middle school and university exchange student programmes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A flexible, highly motivated, proactive and “can do” attitude
- Good working knowledge of the local area
- Ability to carry out fresh and innovative ideas and grasp new concept quickly
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- To enjoy working with people
Desirable Experience and/or Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification related to the major in Marketing or Business, or at least five years related work experience
- Relates work experience is preferred
If you believe you are the right candidate and wish to apply for this position, please send email to email@example.com