As a brand ambassador, you will be promoting an exclusive range of products by engaging with customers, creating a brand/educational experience whilst generating sales through product demonstrations and positive interaction.
Our client, NJR Group, are seeking independent sales contractors who thrive in a fast-paced environment to promote leading brands in one of Australia's fastest growing industries.
Their business enhances brand awareness through kiosk demonstrations, promotions and sales. They specialise in the distribution of exclusive products, direct to the public!
NJR Groupwants individuals who:
- Have a customer service and/or retail background.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Are passionate about customer service with a great attitude.
- Are skilled at interacting with a diverse group of people.
- Are able to work effectively, efficiently and unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Conducting on-site demonstrations and sampling of products.
- Engaging shoppers and sharing benefits about their brands to help drive sales, brand awareness and loyalty.
- Applying a dynamic approach to presenting and communicating effectively with their audience; including a high degree of professionalism and credibility.
What they offer:
- Fast progression for driven individuals.
- Full product and industry training, with on-going product and sales coaching.
- Mentor programs with some of Australia's top business people.
- Excellent commissions and incentives.
- Travel opportunities regionally, nationally and internationally.
Short and long-term opportunities available. PR and WHV welcome to apply. Successful applicants will be contacted by a member of NJR Group's HR team by phone or email so click APPLY NOW