We have a number of retail outlets who have shown an increased need to employ additional staff, for the busy Christmas & New Year period.
We are seeking the right candidates for these sought after positions. We are looking for candidates that are willing to grow in their roles via training to gain the skills & knowledge required for their roles - We are here to help you step-by-step in getting the right job for you!
About the role
To be eligible for these roles you must demonstrate:
- Exquisite customer service
- Provide a memorable customer experience
- Want to learn and grow
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrate product knowledge, including features and benefits.
- Stock Handling
- Own transport is highly preferred
What's in it for you?
- Stable, secure, full time employment
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Extra days and overtime available
- Rewards and Recognition
- Work within a friendly and inclusive team
- Employee discounts
- Weekly Pay
- Skills and experience
Your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Providing a high quality customer experience
- Follow point of sale procedures
- Responding to security risk
- Visual Merchandising
- Effective work manner in a service environment.
- Have availability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays and provide availability during store trading hours through the seasonal period
- Experience is not necessary.