Office of the Health Ombudsman, Brisbane
- Permanent Flexible Full-time
- $99,364 - $106,298 per annum
Reporting to the Manager, Information Management and Technology, you will use your expertise in SharePoint, .NET programming and MS SQL databases to develop and maintain key business systems, related software products and infrastructure. This includes SQL Database and .NET development and maintenance of scripts, stored procedures, SSIS processes and SSRS reports.
The Senior Information Management Officer will be part of a small and agile business unit responsible for a range of comprehensive software applications, IT infrastructure, analytics and records management.
Responsibilities of the role:
The key responsibilities of the Senior Information Systems Management Officer are:
- Assist with the coordination, implementation, management and maintenance of the Office of the Health Ombudsman ICT infrastructure, systems and software, including custom .NET applications and SharePoint.
- Assist in the enhancement, maintenance and future development of Resolve case management software. Includes involvement in our software patch release process.
- Perform requirements gathering, system design and integration of a variety of back-office software products.
- Develop and maintain Business Intelligence reports using products such as BIDS, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and Resolve.
- Conduct discussions with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in relation to the development of strategic advice and standards for the quality of data, systems and processes in line with best practice.
- Support the Information Management and Technology team in providing experienced technical advice, guidance recommendations and proactive management on ICT and information management.
- Action and resolve service desk requests that relate to the suite of systems and software products used by the Health Ombudsman.
For further information and an application package visit www.smartjobs.qld.gov.au.
Job Ad Reference: QLD/OHO318845
Closing Date: Thursday, 29 August 2019