Do you know how to tame the wildest of lions? Can you confidently take control and lead them through a maze of obstacles? Then managing website build projects will be a breeze, and boy do we have a role for you...
We are a full-service digital agency that is growing FAST! And we've won a few accolades we're not ashamed to boast about:
- #1 Fastest Growing Digital Marketing Agency In Australia For 2018 and 2017 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- #28 Fastest Growing company in Australia for 2018 and #35 Fastest Growing COMPANY in Australia For 2017 (As ranked by Australian Financial Review)
- We’re Named In The Top 100 Coolest Companies In Australia For 2017 & 2016 (As ranked by Anthill Magazine)
- Australian Small Business Champions Of 2018
We are looking for a passionate Digital Project Ringleader (Lead Generation and E-Commerce Web Project Coordinator) with the ability to manage multiple front-end web project builds. A switched on digital assassin with exceptional communication skills who is ready to help us achieve world domination.
There are two types of people in the world, the ones that create traffic, and the ones that make it convert. You will be joining our Digital Projects team that is responsible for everything conversions!
This role is perfect for someone who loves all things digital marketing and websites. You are not the right fit for us if your project management background is in enterprise applications or infrastructure projects.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of eCommerce and lead generation website projects for a wide variety of customers across different industries. You will work closely with our Conversion Rate Optimisation specialists and Web Business Analyst to develop project scopes and website strategies, and your main focus will be project delivery - on time, on budget, and on scope - to deliver quality websites our customers will love.
You will work alongside world-class digital strategists, designers, direct response copywriters and web developers to produce high-converting lead generation and eCommerce websites. You will be the glue that keeps our project moving towards the finish line.
We're looking for a Digital Project Ringleader (Lead Generation and eCommerce Web Project Manager) who can:
- Manage the day-to-day details of the website project portfolio - including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks.
- Work in collaboration with our Head of Digital Projects and our Web Business Analyst to develop and review new website project proposals.
- Contribute to the team by identifying areas to improve our project delivery.
- Participate in the project kick-off with project team members and appropriate stakeholders.
- Report schedule, budget, and delivery details to project stakeholders.
- Participate in project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback.
- Foster open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- Maintain project management deliverables.
Please also provide a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without one will not be considered.
- At least 1 year of project management experience in a digital role
- Know the difference between your front end and your backend (development)
- Demonstrable track record of delivering end to end eCommerce and lead generation website projects across the full project lifecycle
- Client facing experience or the ability and attitude required to excel in a client facing role
- Waterfall methodology
- Working knowledge of at least one eCommerce platform (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento)
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Exposure to issue management and collaborative tools E.g. Basecamp, Trello
- Maintain a positive attitude and good temperament in difficult situations
- Build good working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Keen attention to detail, loves to multitask and pride on solving problems
- Well organised and can manage multiple projects and/or tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional client communication and negotiation skills, able to identify and manage varying client personalities and break down complex functionality into simple deliverables for clients
- Conversion rate optimisation, UX/UI experience a HUGE PLUS
- Working knowledge of Wordpress a HUGE PLUS
- Direct response experience a HUGE PLUS
What we're offering:
- Extensive training and full support - we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry's very best and training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous salary - we want Australia's best talent and reward as such.
- Newly renovated headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.), close to cafes and public transport.
- Driven and vibrant team of the country's most switched on digital marketers and growth experts.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility, build an empire within our fine progressive company.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven't been invited via email to schedule 30 Minutes of Magic with us 5 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven't been successful this time around!