Port Macquarie Medical & Dental Centre is a multi-disciplinary health centre that attracts people from the local community.
Continuity of care - practitioners providing quality family medical care to an average of 1300 patients per week.
Ongoing education - holds fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
Flexible roster arrangements - to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations for your practice.
General Practitioners with Vocational Registration with AHPRA a must (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
- Build your practice quickly in a supportive and progressive environment
- Clinical leadership and independence with a broad clinical mix
- Ongoing education available- Healius Institute, Registrar Program
- Run by doctors all the way through our business
- Variety of contract options, autonomy
- Manage doctors based on trust
- Supported in practicing high-quality medicine- admin support, nursing support (full opening hours) for Care Plans, access to eTg for all GPs
- Opportunity to see a steady flow of patients, earning potential, combination of appointments and walk-in patients
- Career Progression- sub-speciality, Healius Institute
- Opportunity to be a supervisor, Registrar Program
- Software available