Our client is an global FMCG business that is known for its brand and is famous for its values of passion and imagination within the beverage space. Consistent innovation & brand communication has been key to their success which has seen significant growth over the years. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their immense global growth and focus on the Australian footprint, there is now a Marketing Manager opportunity available in their Melbourne based HQ.
This Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual with proven leadership capability. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and developing and implementing profitable marketing strategies and brand plans for your portfolio. A highly developed ability to take market insights and innovate (via product and comms) is vital to the success in the role, as our client is looking for a marketer who can think outside of the box and drive brand engagement! The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in food & beverages, be outgoing, energetic and comfortable with the autonomy to make their mark within this business.
* Develop, enhance and drive brand image, positioning and message to market
* Ensure the integrity of the brands across ATL and BTL communications
* Develop and execute PR plans, sponsorship, events and NPD launch plans
* Monitor consumer trends and competitor activity in the market - conduct research when required
* Target key partnerships & collaborations to maximise brand awareness
* Develop and implement an effective communications strategy via relevant social media & digital channels
* Work alongside the global & local teams
* Be involved in range & category reviews; leading JBPs with Sales
* Proven experience in managing a Masterbrand strategy & its evolution in market
Skills & Experience
* Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
* 8+ years' experience in a Marketing Management / Senior Brand Management role within an FMCG business
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to effectively work cross-functionally
* Awareness of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
* Comfortable and agile in working in an environment with limited systems and processes
* Exceptionally strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience of drawing insights and recommendations efficiently
* Be innovative, action focused and know how to deliver results quickly.
* Strong commercial acumen
How to apply?
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.